Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Thursday, June 17, 2010

4 Years Already?

I have spent a lot of time thinking where has all the time gone.  This September it will be Brian and my ten year high school reunion, Olivia will be twelve weeks old on Saturday, but today marks Brian and my four year anniversary.  Pre-baby anniversaries were a big deal and we have taken a trip somewhere fun and exciting each year.  This year, it's pretty much like any other day.  I'm here at home with the Munch(kin) and Brian's off at work.  We're cooking dinner at home tonight, but are going downtown for a concert on Saturday to celebrate.  No exciting trip planned or lavish dinner out - we'll be hanging out here at home to celebrate with Olivia and I'm more than okay with that.  Maybe if we're living really on the edge and the little Missy is in a decent mood we'll go out and get some ice cream tonight. Woohoo.

We have much to celebrate as a couple and more importantly as a family.  Here's to another fifty or sixty years of our crazy lives.  To my best friend Bri - Happy Anniversary, I love you.  Oh and by the way, if you want to surprise me with a really nice trip next year, who am I to refuse? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment