Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Nonna!

Hi Grandma - Olivia here!

  I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday.  Mommy explained to me that we spend birthdays with the people we love, so I hope you enjoyed that her and I went out to dinner with you and Grandpa yesterday.  I'm sorry that I fussed here and there, but I was hungry.  I'm sure you understand what I'm saying seeing as how much all our family loves to eat.  The doctors keep telling me that I need to eat lots so that I can grow big and strong. 

  Thank you very much for all that you do for me.  Mommy talks about Great Grandma to me and says how much fun she was when Mommy was younger.  She says that you're just like her with me.  I'm excited, how old do I have to be to play those games of domino and loteria?  Mommy also told me that you have a birthday month.  How come and how old do I have to be to have a birthday month of my own?  Anyway, it sounds like a good time!  Happy Birthday!

Love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment