Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Happy 4 Months Olivia!

Olivia,
  I cannot believe that you are four months old today.  Everything about the day you were born seems so hazy to me, but I still remember you came out quacking like a little duck.  I know we've only been home together as a family for three months, but you're the center of our universe.  We are getting ready to take you back to Hope next week for your second surgery in such a short amount of time, but I promise Daddy and I will be with you every step of the way. 
 
 Both your Daddy and I think that watching you smile, grow and learn new things on a daily basis is just the most awesome experience of our lives.  I know that you have had to go through more things in your four months than most people have to go through in their entire lives, but if I had it to do all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.  Your special heart makes you the Olivia that we know and love.  Of course there isn't a day that goes by where I wish to trade places with you to take on any pain and suffering that your special heart may cause you. 

  Sweet baby girl, we were meant to be a family and wherever the road may take us in the future, nothing will ever change that fact.  Just remember when you're a teenager and hating on us because we're so unfair and don't understand what it's like to be young, how much we've loved you since even before you blessed us with your presence. Now make no mistake, all of our love for you does not give you carte blanche to do whatever you please.  However, I'm sure that if you bat your eyes the right way at your Daddy that you'll be able to get that ice cream dessert, coveted doll or expensive gadget in the not so distant future. 

Happy Four Month Birthday my Beautiful Little Lady!  May each day be better than the next

Love Always,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment