Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Dear Mommy,

You are the bestest mommy a girl could ask for. Thank you soooo much for always taking care of me when I am not feeling well, or my chest is hurting. No one knows how to hold me like you do... Daddy tries, but it is not the same thing. Every day this week Daddy has shown me pictures of you so I can see you and talk to you, but it is not the same as our special conversation we have everyday when you come home from work. I love it when you ask me how my day is, and if I am a beautiful girl, and if I missed you, because I always do! I don't exactly know what it is you do during the day, but I think it has to do with Old McDonald on that farm Daddy is always singing to me because Daddy says you bring home the bacon, and I know they have pigs on farms... with an oink oink here, and an oink oink there.... so that must be it.

Anyways, I don't have that bookface thing that grownups have so I wanted to write you and tell you that I love you all the way to the bright white ball in the sky at night and that I miss you very much. I am the luckiest little girl to have you for a mommy and I am sending big hugs and kisses all the way from Chicago on your special day. After all, everyday can't be my birthday, but its close.

Muah! Muah! Muah!
Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezze

Love,
Olivia

PS. Daddy says Happy Birthday

1 comment: