Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's On

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, a work trip to Rhode Island, a vacay to Mexico and then just slammed with everything here at the office has made for one busy Mama.  We for sure have a date for the sedated echo - Liv's going in on September 7th at 7:30 am.  It has been 8 months since her last echo and hopefully everything's looking peachy.  Now that it's starting to get a little cooler in the mornings and evenings I think everyone who takes care of her regularly has noticed that she does get a little blue around her lips with the new cooler weather.

I am dreading this whole process quite frankly.  She has had a really really tough time of getting over the fact that her schedule was shifted here there and everywhere to make it work while I have been on the road more lately and she's let everyone know her displeasure.  To now have to take her in for what I think is overly invasive for the sedated echo just bums me out even more.  But, on the bright side, since she'll hopefully be nice and relaxed, they (hospital staff) better take every opportunity to get all sorts of pictures to see what's going on "under the hood" as I like to say.

I owe at least some updated pics and a 17 Month post, more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment