Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Week of Thanks - Day 1

I cannot believe we're only one week out until Thanksgiving!!! In keeping with the tradition I started last year, I'm going to post daily about the things of which I'm most grateful for this year.

Today and every day I am thankful for having a roof over my head, being able to put food on the table and provide Olivia with all of her needs and wants (within reason).

 It's no shock that many families that have someone with a serious medical issue struggle to make ends meet financially and it adds additional stress to an already stressful situation. Each night I'm thankful for making it through another day without having to wonder what corners need to be cut to pay this bill or that bill.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment