Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Week of Thanks - Day Four

I am grateful for the Grandmas.  Between Grandma and Nonna; they watch Olivia Monday-Friday typically trying to accommodate Mommy and Daddy's busy work schedules and make sure Liv's covered so we can get things done at the office.  We never have to worry about the sitter needing to rush off somewhere, or whether or not they understand the sort of concerns we may have about Olivia's health.  I don't feel a sense of urgency while I'm away from her to call and check in or make sure that they're respecting our wishes and taking care of her the way we would because the Grandmas just get it.  They love her like we do and although slightly spoil or indulge things that maybe we wouldn't; Liv's no worse off.  I know that not every family has a support system like ours, and I couldn't be more appreciative.

No comments:

Post a Comment