Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Short Sleeves? I Think NOT

Florida is T-3 daysish and Olivia has decided that she is completely against the idea of short sleeves.  I don't just mean a little bit, I mean hysterically crying, ripping the short sleeve shirts off of herself like something out of The Incredible Hulk.  Her Grammy told me the other day that she asked for long sleeves, but it was plausible to think that it was still kind of cool outside and she wanted to stay toasty. Yesterday in 80 degree heat there was no denying that she was warm but still wanted her long sleeves on. Why you ask?  I have absolutely no idea!  Thus, we are left with about 72 hours - really 36 of them with Olivia awake where we shall try to convince her, bribe her whatever it takes that short sleeves in Florida when its 85 and humid are really the thing to do and she should just roll with it.

Easier said than done right?  Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment