Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

For the first holiday not spent at my parents house cooking with my dad, things could be much worse.

I'm am thankful for the staff that misses out on the holidays with their families to take care of patients.

My mom who has been making daily trips down here driving to the El to walk blocks to the hospital and do it all over again the next day. The love that she has for Olivia rivals mine, when Liv's having a tantrum it might surpass me. 😄

All the family that's changing around their normal Thanksgiving schedule to make time to visit us so that we know we aren't forgotten as life goes on outside the walls of this hospital.

We are loved and so very well cared for by others that is a blessing that many have never had the chance to experience.

Happy Thanksgiving




No comments:

Post a Comment