Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Things I Am Thankful For - Day 6

Easter Sunday 2013 - (forgive me for explaining why I am grateful for this religious holiday that has nothing to do with spiritual beliefs or religion)

Getting dressed and ready to go for brunch...NOTHING FIT.  I mean it, I tore through that closet to look for anything that was semi respectable but allowed me to breathe zipped up and buttoned.  So in that moment; tears stinging at the eyes, flushed red cheeks with humiliation of the amount of weight I must have put on in a short amount of time - I made a choice to change.  I did the Isagenix program which was lean and mean; added the fitness pal to my phone to chart calories and made a point to keep myself within 1,350 calories per day.  

It was horrible, seriously one of the hardest things I ever had to do that first week.  I had to give up my comfort of food, the emotional eating, the celebratory eating, the eating because I was bored - you get my point.

I am thankful that I hit that point of enough's enough and decided to turn it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment