Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My little alien baby

"ET phone home" is one of the first things that ran through my head last night.  I was just relaxing in bed reading when I saw the covers start to move and it wasn't by my doing.  I lifted them up to check out what was going on and quickly saw something disappear back into my stomach.  I sat there for a few minutes waiting for it to happen again and nothing so I started reading again until I felt this weird stretching.  Right away I was able to put my hand down on the said spot and I either high-fived Olivia or grabbed her little foot as she was pushing it out as far as it would go.  Let me tell you how crazy that was!  Then the little troublemaker decided to do it again which was just getting too creepy for me, so I gently pushed whatever extremity back in where it belonged and she was polite enough to let me be for the rest of the night.  At least Olivia's minding some of her manners and not trying to take advantage of her houseguest rights entirely.

No comments:

Post a Comment