Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Friday, June 25, 2010

She went in all smiles

Well leading up to this morning we woke up at 2:30 am to feed the munch a bottle to beat the 3am deadline.  Then I woke her up again around 4:45 to give her some Pedialyte before the npo (nothing by mouth) order of 5 am.  She was really too sleepy to be interested but she was wide awake by the time I was registering her here around 6:30.  In fact she started fussing so much that Brian and I thought we were going to be in a world of trouble.  Apparently Miss Olivia has plans of her own once again.  Once they took us back to the prep area, she was as calm as a cucumber.  Seriously, she let them all listen to her with their cold steths, put on the pads for monitoring her vitals, etc and she just cooed and smiled all the way around. 

We felt like traitors kissing her right before they wheeled her into the cath lab.  I'm expecting to be greeting with a vicious frown when we see her again.  They said to give them a couple of hours for the whole procedure to be completed, so hang tight we'll post info when we can.  Right now our biggest concern is that they find a usable vein in either leg so they can avoid using the femoral artery and that this is purely a diagnostic cath.  If those two things go well, then we're good to go for today.  I need to get moving so that the MFM group can tell me that my incision is nicely healed and stop harassing me to visit them. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck today! Praying for a great cath report for Miss Olivia!

    ReplyDelete