Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Daddy

Daddy,
  I remember when Mommy still had me cooking inside her tummy that she used to tell me how much fun you and I would have once I came out.  I thought that you were pretty funny telling me all your silly jokes and putting music up to Mommy's tummy so I could dance.  I remember when you used to play with my right foot all the time that I was in the NICU and in the PSHU because that was one of the only parts of my little body that didn't have an IV or some other line.  You always made sure that I was sleeping before you'd leave my hospital room because you didn't want me to be there awake and alone.  Even now, you hear me make a peep on the monitor and I know you come running to make sure that everything's okay - even when Mommy tells you I'm just fine. 
 You always take time to sit with me at night and make sure that we play together as much as possible before it's time for me to go to bed.  You've feed me and change my diapers just as well as Mommy and I don't ever hear you complain about it.  I know I've heard you tell people that you couldn't have any better birthday gift than me but I don't think Mommy and I could have dreamed up a better Daddy if we tried.  I love you to the moon and back, double stampies, no erasies - and if you didn't know, you can't triple stamp a double stamp.  (Mommy taught me that one)
Love,
Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment