Cinder-Livvy

Cinder-Livvy

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Words to Live By

"Love and speak now as you would wish to love and speak in the midst of loss. When that time comes, your past will speak through your presence, and being there will be enough."


How many of us can say that we really live by these words without experiencing some sort of loss or large disappointment in life?  Sadly, most people just don't get it unless they've been there.  People get too busy with their own lives to really stop and put themselves in other peoples shoes and see things from the other side.  I've known parents that have buried their children and "I'm sorry" just seems so small so meaningless in those moments.  I don't want to ever feel like I should have done more before... so I'm trying to "Live Like I was Dying" ala Tim McGraw  - focusing mostly on the "Love Deeper and Spoke Sweeter" to those that are so near and dear to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment